KAU Recruitment 2017
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites Application for the post of 02 Teaching Assistant on contract basis. Apply Before 06 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KAU Job Details :
- Post Name : Teaching Assistant
- No. of Vacancies : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for KAU Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Masters degree in the relevant subject recognized by Kerala Agricultural University with OGPA 3/4 under Trimester system, 8/10 under Semester system or 55% marks under traditional system or their equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 36 years As on 01.02.2017
Job Location : Kerala
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply KAU Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant document send to The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA on or before 06.03.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.03.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.kau.in/sites/default/files/announcements/teaching_assistant_notification_2.pdf