Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites application for the post of Field Publicity Officer under the Department of Finance. Apply before 17 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
APPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Publicity Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognized university
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 17.03.2017
Age Relaxation : APST Candidates and other 5 years
Job Location : Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-for APST & Rs.150/- for General Candidates through Demand Draft/ IPO in favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111.
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, self attested two recent passport size photograph, Demand draft/IPO & envelop superscribed “Application form for the Post of Field Publicity Officer” send to Secretary, Arunchal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-791111 on or before 17.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 17.03.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://appsc.gov.in/ADVTFPO2017.pdf