Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2017
Office of the Development Commissioner (Handicrafts), Ministry Of Textiles invites applications for the post of 40 Professionals (Handicrafts) on contract basis for its various schemes and sub-schemes under National Handicrafts Development Programme throughout the country, through EdCIL (India) Limited. Apply Online before 06 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : PRU/01/2017
Ministry Of Textiles Job Details :
- Post Name : Professionals (Handicrafts)
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree/Diploma in the field of Design/Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Apparel Production) of four years duration from a recognized University or Institute with 01 years experience in the field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry OR Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) of 03 years duration from a recognized University of Board or Institute with 02 years experience in the field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry shall be considered.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include Computer Skill Test/Written Test followed by interview.
How to Apply Ministry Of Textiles Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website http://handicrafts.nic.in form 09.02.2017 to 06.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : https://www.digialm.com/Indicative_Advertisement_Handicraft.pdf
- Apply Online : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form51563/Instruction.html