MPPSC Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites Online Application for the posts of 25 Sport Officer/Youth Welfare Officer. Apply Online before 12 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Adv No : 01/2017
MPPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Sport Officer/Youth Welfare Officer
- No of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligible Criteria for MPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduate with M.P.Ed/M.P.E
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : For MP Domicile 21 to 40 years & For Others State 21 to 35 years As on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Method of Selection : Candidates would be selected based on Online Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.1200/- for Others & Outside Residents of Madhya Pradesh through Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply MPPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates May apply online through the Website MPPSC website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 13.02.2017 to 12.03.2017 till 12.00 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 13.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.03.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 30.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.mppscdemo.in/mppsc/advertise_more_details_transiction_folder/73/67.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.mppscdemo.in/advertisement.php?lang=english